Eggs are a favourite in our household so if you’re looking for a quick, simple yet different way to cook eggs, try these mini crustless quiches. I’m lucky and thankful that my children are good eaters and will eat their fruit and veg, but I have found that by grating vegetables instead of chopping it up into cubes makes it a bit easier for children to eat so perhaps an idea when cooking for children who are not so keen on veg. For this particular recipe, I have gone veggie but you could always add meat if you like. It is probably best to add cooked meat for the required cooking time I have outlined below but cooking time will vary for whichever meat you cook so make sure the meat is cooked through and hot before serving.
Prep time: .
- 1 small carrot, grated
- ½ courgette, grated
- ½ parsnip, grated
- 3 large mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- Sweetcorn niblets, handful
- Grated cheese, handful
- Simply combine and mix all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Grease a muffin tray and spoon the mixture into the muffin hole.
- Bake for 20-25minutes around 190 degrees.