I made these using leftover mashed potatoes and peas from a roast dinner and they worked a treat! My LO loves them. You can add any vegetables you have left over. They're also good to freeze too so if you have a lot left over, put them in the freezer for another day when you don't have a lot of time to cook.
Prep time: .
- 1 cup Mashed potato
- ½ cup of Peas
- ½ cup of Cheese, grated
- 1 cup of Fresh breadcrumbs
- Simply mix the mashed potatoes, peas and cheese in a bowl along with a third of the breadcrumbs.
- Using your hands, take a handful of the potato mix and roll into croquettes.
- For each croquette, roll in the remaining breadcrumbs so that it's coated all over.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and check heat inside croquette before serving to little one. If cooking from frozen, bake for 30 minutes.